Sunday 11 August 2013

Interiors for USS Onimaru...

After knocking up a 1701-D corridor, I fancied a go at something original. Now I've been a fan of the work of Dan 'madkoifish' for a long time and am pretty blown away by his ship the USS Onimaru, which got me thinking, how would it look inside? Here are some early renders, so isn't final at all. I wanted to sit somewhere between the Ent D and E in terms of design, I always thought the E was a bit too 'busy' on the detail in the corridors, but obviously it was built for the movie screen. Anyway, here's where I am so far, I may try some colour variations too.

http://www.madkoifish.rr.nu/






Lewis.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the work you have done so far. Is there any way you could make it possible for others to contribute? And not just for the Omimaru but for all the other ships as well.

    ReplyDelete