Tuesday 23 October 2012

Bridge update

Sorry I've not posted in a while, been busy with a million other things lately, but I'm back. I've started modelling Tom's console, which is still in its infancy right now but getting there slowly. This part really is awkward, its a very strange shape and it's hard to keep sketchup behaving itself with really complex structures like this.

If anyone has any original set plans/blueprints from the making of Voyager, I'd really appreciate seeing them to help with this, drop me an email at lewisniven@gmail.com, I'd be very grateful.

Anyway, here's 2 quick dirty renders of where things stand at the moment...




Also, I uploaded Tuvok/Harry's console as it's own model, help yourself at; http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4a91059b416fde1a15f3b2b460671b92


Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment